Pages

About Me and My Blog and Amazon Store

My photo
Langley, BC, Canada
I love to read. I love books. I like to talk about books and recommend them. I read everything including cereal boxes and junk mail! I heard once that if you're not reading at least 3 books at a time you're not reading enough! This blog will keep track of the books I've read and whether or not I liked them. It will be a little bit of everything from Christian fiction to Science fiction and fantasy. Feel free to participate by suggesting books to review and giving your comments. Occasionally I am given free books by Publishers in exchange for a review. I am not told how to review them or compensated in any way for the review.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thanks for the Memories by Cecilia Ahern

A blood transfusion leads to an encounter with stranger which leads to well, if I tell you any more than I will give away the plot. This is a creative and imaginative book with a really good story

I've just started to read Cecelia Ahern, this is the second book of hers that I've read and I'm hooked. Normally I'm not a fan of romance novels but Ms Ahern's imagination and skill with prose has made me a fan. If you are a literal thinker with little imagination you might be slightly confused by the twists and turns and downright unbelievable story line. But if you can let your imagination engage with this book you are in for a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment