Pages

About Me and My Blog and Amazon Store

My photo
Langley, BC, Canada
I love to read. I love books. I like to talk about books and recommend them. I read everything including cereal boxes and junk mail! I heard once that if you're not reading at least 3 books at a time you're not reading enough! This blog will keep track of the books I've read and whether or not I liked them. It will be a little bit of everything from Christian fiction to Science fiction and fantasy. Feel free to participate by suggesting books to review and giving your comments. Occasionally I am given free books by Publishers in exchange for a review. I am not told how to review them or compensated in any way for the review.

Friday, November 4, 2011

I read more than one book in October!

If you go by my posting of reviews it looks like I hardly read at all anymore. That's certainly not true. But I have been bogged down in a couple of books that are taking some time to get through. And I read some books just for fun and decided not to review them all.

The books with reviews coming are Ken Follet's Fall of Giants and George R.R. Martin's A Game of Thrones.

So keep checking back and I'm working on a fun challenge for 2012 that I will tell you about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment